Ticking Stripes & Toile

We have been having a marvelous time renovating & redecorating throughout the Rochester Inn this past spring.  Our Inn was built in 1848, & through the thoughtful & loving attention of it's prior caretakers it has retained the charm & graciousness of a simpler time.


We planned our renovations so that any update or new detail would blend seamlessly with our Inn's current style...warm, modern classic American.


While refreshing our 'Room #5' on Sunday, I had to stop & capture a few photos.  I've always wanted to try a navy room in my own home, & I finally have it with Room #5!  Complemented with two of my favorite patterns, ticking stripes & toile, our most oft-booked guest room is the perfect blend of romance & coziness, with a bit of drama mixed in...don't you agree?










Comments

Popular Posts